The GIGAVAC GX Series is hermetically sealed using our patented ceramic header. GX contactors can switch DC loads up to 800VDC. These small RoHS compliant contactors can be mounted in any position and can be used in nearly any harsh environment including under water and at temperatures from –55°C to 85°C. They are the preferred contactor (a.k.a. relay or solenoid) for heavy trucks and equipment, buses, emergency vehicles, electric vehicles, hybrid vehicles, boats, light rail, mining, oil and factory automation, power management systems for battery charging, fuel cells, battery backup, solar, wind, and wave power systems where long life and high reliability are essential. Most are cRUus recognized.
For relays rated from 1.5KV up to 70KV, visit the GIGAVAC line of HV relays.
- Gigavac J1939 Protocol definition and explanation document
- Gigavac J1939 DBC File
- Gigavac J1939 User Manual
- Contactors feature internal transorb for coil suppression. No external diodes should be added across the coil.
- Breaking current flow in the reverse direction will reduce cycle life. Please consult factory for specific application assistance. Switches should be installed so that current flows from A2(+) to A1(-).
- Notes for precharge circuits and electrical systems with capacitors.